Advice From Dorset Police
This year Dorset Police are asking everyone, whatever they are doing for Halloween, to take extra care. There are some alternatives suggested below. In Bourton a number of houses are having spooky window displays for you to see. More information is available via the village facebook group. If you decide to stay in there are several things you can do to enjoy All Hallow’s Eve, but however you celebrate Halloween, be safe and take care.
You can click on the poster below or the link here for more information.
Halloween at home – alternatives to trick or treating for families and young children
- Organise a Halloween themed scavenger hunt around your house or garden.
- Arrange a virtual fancy dress party online and invite your friends and family.
- Out-boo your neighbours and have a window decorating competition.
- Get creative in the kitchen. Go online to find the recipes for spooky snacks.
- Decorate your living room and create your own scary cinema.
- Play Halloween inspired games with your friends and family.
- Try safely carving a pumpkin and share images with your friends.